Committed to developing relationships supporting enriching the lives of Alaska Natives
IñupiaQ Alaska Group, LLC (IAG) takes on the name of the CEO's ancestors, the Iñupiat. The company’s logo incorporates the salmon which continues today as a primary staple for the Iñupiat of Northern Alaska.
- Started operations December 2012 as "Inupiat Charms, Designs by Buffy"
- Converted to an Alaska LLC in January of 2014
- Registered with Alaska and the local borough, California and City of San Diego.
- Primary business operations in San Diego are predominantly under NAICS 541330
- Littoral Combat Ships Program Integrated Logistics Support Services
- Northern Fur Seal Harvest Observer Support Services, St. Paul and St. George Islands
Capabilities Statements may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
CEO / Managing Member
InupiaQ Alaska Group, LLC
Main Office: 5751 E. Camborne Dr., Palmer, AK 99645-8449 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org San Diego Branch Office: 9636 Tierra Grande Street, Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92126-6502 - P: 858-433-7435
Copyright © 2012-2020 InupiaQ Alaska Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.